You can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- In person at the reception window
- By post, please include a stamped self addressed envelope for return
- Online via Vision Online - please request details at reception
Please note that only requests from registered patients are valid, and only items which have been authorised as repeat prescriptions on your records can be requested.
Prescriptions will be ready after two full working days.
For all repeat prescription requests please make sure you tell us:
- Your full name and address
- The full name of the drug(s) you need prescribing
- The dose of the drug you are taking and the quantity you require
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.